Investor Education and Protection Fund (IEPF) is for promotion of investors’ awareness and protection of the interests of investors. This website is an information providing platform to promote awareness, and it does not offer any investment advice or evaluation.
Following amounts shall be part of IEPF if they remain unpaid for a period of seven years from the date of declaration
- Amounts in the unpaid dividend accounts of companies.
- Shares for which dividends have not been claimed for a consecutive span of 7 or more years
- The application money received by companies for allotment of any securities and due for refund.
- Matured deposits with companies.
- Matured debentures with companies
- The interest or other income received out of the investments made from the Fund.